Childcare Apprenticeship - Level 3 SAHAN PRESCHOOL DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Working in a Childcare setting with children aged 0-5. Working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years.The apprenticeship will last 13 months. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. Duties include creating fun, engaging and safe environment for the children. Teaching within the EYFS requirements.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
16 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities
Supporting the children with a range of self care needs such as feeding and personal hygiene
- Communicating with other team members and parents
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full time position upon successful completion
Other prospects could include applying for :
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.