Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 KIDSRUS DAYCARE NURSERY LIMITED
Working in a childcare setting with children ages 0-5, you will be working towards Advanced Diploma Early Years,creating a fun,engaging & safe environment for the children and supporting with a range of self-care needs such as feeding & personal hygiene. The apprenticeship is 13 months. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
16 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating fun, engaging and safe environment for the children
- Teaching within the EYFS requirement
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Supporting the children with a range of self-care needs such as feeding and personal hygiene
- Communicating with other team members and parents
- Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0-5
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers and parents to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment and punctuality for you to be successful
- This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles and career paths within the childcare sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full-time position upon successful completion.
Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.