Business Administration Apprentice SEVEN TWO SEVEN DESIGNS LTD
Do you like meeting people? Are you friendly and well organised? If you are, this is a fantastic opportunity to be the first point of contact within a well-respected and established company. You will be meeting and greeting clients as well as carrying out administration duties for the office managers and directors.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
Any changes to this will be discussed directly with you at the employers discretion only.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
16 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are an Architectural Design and Surveying Solutions company that bring ideas and concepts to life. All that we do is to achieve superior results. From the exceptional attention to detail we provide, through to the way we deliver our projects, each stage of our service is tailored to problem solve. There are no exceptions in our administration team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- To greet visitors in a polite, professional and welcoming manner
- To deal with any deliveries to the premises
- To offer visitors attending meetings, refreshments and ensure the meeting room is clean and tidy before and after use and set up ready for presentations if required and place pens and paper in the room.
- To ensure the dishwasher has been put on every afternoon and emptied each morning and the kitchen is clean and tidy.
- To complete photocopying, scanning and archive tasks when required.
- To answer the telephone within the first three rings and take messages, asking for name, company, reason for call and taking a number, ensuring these are passed on via email within a timely manner.
- To undertake filing duties when required office manager when more items are required.
- To ensure copy paper does not run out and inform the office manager to order when required.
- To share the document controlling tasks within the team and learn the processes and procedures so that projects run smoothly, ensuring all projects are covered during staff absence.
- To download and upload documents from portals when required and ensure all relevant documents are completed after this task.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- End Point Assessment.
- Full training will be provided by the employer in conjunction with Central Training Group.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be a permanent position available.
- Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CENTRAL TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.