Working in a friendly and fast-paced office environment, the successful candidate will be providing administrative support to the office, engineering and finance team. You’ll be working alongside a supportive team of people who thrive in a busy, challenging atmosphere delivering cutting edge equipment to global customers.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
15 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Sorting, distributing and processing incoming mail and deliveries and arranging and dispatching outgoing mail and deliveries
- Answering telephone, meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting with purchasing and accounts as directed by Office Manager e.g. preparation of invoices, chasing delivery dates, purchasing items,
- Requesting and accurately processing timesheets
- Scanning, photocopying, filing and shredding
- Maintenance of office calendars, preparation and updating of holiday forms, management of absence procedure
- Computer related tasks such as the preparation of manuals and other documents
- Maintaining office and kitchen stock areas and tasks associated with maintaining a pleasant working environment e.g., replenishing refreshments, emptying dishwasher, dilapidating and recycling packaging
- Form co-operative and respectful working relationships with colleagues across the business
- Pleasant, personable character
- Numerate and with good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- An ability to deal with colleagues, suppliers and customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Honest, discreet and trustworthy
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to tight deadlines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at North Lindsey College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
You will undertake The Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or maths if needed.
You will undertake both on and off the job training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.