L3 IT Support Apprentice (BPP Education Group Manchester) BPP HOLDINGS LIMITED
Resolving incident and request tickets using effective ticket management practices and to required KPI’s. Build Desktops and Laptops using SCCM/Intune. Learning how to use a range of IT support tools. Level 3 Information communications technician apprenticeship.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
16 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provision staff New Starter accounts and manage the set up and access to all related software.
- Manage staff leaver process from retrieving hardware to disabling all access.
- Hardware request fulfilment.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels, ensuring the Asset register and stockroom records are kept up to date.
- Escalate issues to the IT Support Specialists or IT Support Team Leader as appropriate.
- Assist with any new or ongoing IT related projects.
- Deal with walk ups in the office in a friendly, professional manner.
- Assist with the maintenance of IT equipment at BPP sites.
- Any other tasks as requested by the IT Support Team Leader or IT Support Manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Information communication technician.
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the End-Point Assessment.
BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry-experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Key learning from the apprenticeship include:
Understanding business and organisations.
Introduction to project management.
Business project based on a current business challenge.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Essential
About the employer
BPP HOLDINGS LIMITED
BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.