Administration Assistant Apprentice MORRIS WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
Wealth Management Company is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant Apprentice. We are looking for a well presented, dynamic, organised individual who wants to learn and have a career in the Financial Services industry.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Depending on age / experience
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
16 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Client Relationship Manager.
He or she will work closely and assist the Client Relationship Manager on a daily basis. Duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls and handle enquiries in a courteous and professional manner. Taking detailed accurate messages when necessary
- Arrange meetings with clients and confirm appointments
- Assist with the preparation of files for client meetings
- Copying, scanning and filing documents
- Distributing incoming post together with preparing outgoing post
- Assist with New Business Processing and Client Review Packs
- Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to post regular articles on social media
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Financial Services Administrator Level 3
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CF1 Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 study book and exam entry
- CII and EPA resits are to be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for the CF1 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Option to progress to Paraplanner, Technical Consultant or Financial Adviser with the support of MWealth and St James’s Place with the ability to take CII recognised qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 7/A or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 7/A or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.