Teaching Assistant Apprentice - St. Philip & James C of E Primary School INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and forward-thinking setting. We are looking to appoint an inspiring Teaching Assistant Apprentice who is fully committed to doing the very best for the pupils in their care. You will also engage actively with the performance review process and take responsibility for own development
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Paid twice a month Automatic rise in pay after 12 months
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
31 Oct 2023
15 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To comply with the school’s health and safety policy at all times and to take responsibility for own and others
- Health and Safety; ensuring issues are raised or reported as required to senior management or Health and
- To ensure that line managers or senior management are made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns in
relation to safeguarding and/or child protection
- To be fully aware and understand the duties and responsibilities pertaining to the Children’s Act 2004 in relation
to child protection and safeguarding children and young people
- To be fully aware and follow the principles of GDPR legislation
- To be aware of the principles of safeguarding as they apply to vulnerable adults
- To be aware of and support differences and ensure equal opportunities for all
- To play a full part in the life of the school community, to support its ethos, and to encourage students, staff, and
colleagues to do the same
- To engage actively with the performance review process and take responsibility for own development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The applicant will be working towards Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3.
You will be fully supported by your workplace mentor and LMP education training provider.
Training will be delivered remotely online through virtual sessions with your allocated tutor. You will typically have one training session a week, all assignments are submitted online through our platform smart assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to be offered a full-time job upon completion, however this cannot be guaranteed
- Progression routes to higher levels
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths/Function Skills Level 2 (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.