Carpentry and Joinery Apprentice LRL PROPERTY SERVICES LTD
Working with experienced Carpenters & Joiners, to gain knowledge and experience alongside assisting the Trades, complete daily jobs which will include tiling and plastering.
Closing date: 25 Dec 2023
Weekly wage £250 (Negotiable).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
21 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Labouring services to experienced qualified trades to gain experience in a range of different works.
- Working with experienced Carpenter & joiners
- Assisting Carpenters with completing their daily jobs
- Carry out minor repairs or modifications
- Carry out their work conforming to all current and relevant building regulations, quality standards and work instructions
The training you will be getting
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Diploma in Wood Occupations
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- A knowledge assessment (exam)
- A Practical Skills Assessment
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.