We are seeking a hardworking Level 2 Accounts Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will support with invoices, admin, ledger quires and more.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
11 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Processing purchase invoices.
- Maintaining sales invoicing system to produce invoices and statements.
- Credit control.
- Reconciliation of credit card statements.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Ensuring timely and accurate submission of expenses for processing.
- Assisting Finance team with gathering and analysing data for reporting purposes.
- Setting up new customers, ensuring all documentation is completed correctly.
- Organising and filing finance documents, and maintaining our computer filing system.
- Providing general admin support to the Finance department.
- Dealing with internal and external sales and purchase ledger queries.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records for annual audit.
- Providing cover for reception, which includes answering incoming calls and greeting clients.
- Supporting admin tasks within the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On and off the job training.
Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant Apprenticeship.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting.
Day release at The Stamp Exchange, Newcastle.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MEDIAWORKS UK LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.