Business Administrator and Operations Co-ordinator Apprentice Trusted Technology Partnerships
APPLY NOW! This is a fantastic position for an enthusiastic apprentice looking to learn all aspects of Operations function and Business Administration. You’ll become an important team member, and this is a great opportunity to start your career!
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2023
11 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to help us deliver outstanding service to our customers. You will provide operational and admin support to the operations team reporting into the Operations Manager. You will also assist in delivering and dealing with stock in our Warehouse.
Duties will include and not limited to,
- Provide admin support for the team
- Work to deadlines
- Organise deliveries of equipment to sites
- Picking and packing of deliveries
- Stock take
- Receiving deliveries
- Involvement with ISO Procedures
- Support the purchasing function
- General office maintenance and facilities support
- A positive attitude combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Able to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Close focus on attention to detail
- Able to work accurately following processes
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
Boom Training and Trusted Technology will provide ongoing support and guidance throughout the apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal assessor to guide you through your training
- You will attend online 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners (optional).
Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the potential for a full-time administration position at the end of the apprenticeship. It would probably be banded somewhere between £23-25k per annum.
We have lots of different career progression within the company with different teams, we have a full back office team including finance, operations, sales and marketing as well as a IT, Projects and technical team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.