We want to give opportunities to people who are eager to continue to learn and gain experience working in the restaurant, banqueting and events. The apprentices will be preparing, cooking and finishing dishes under the supervision of a senior chef.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2023
£6 per hour
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
10 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We serve casual dining in the bar area, fine dining in the Cedar Restaurant and banqueting and events.
The tasks include:
- Carry out the preparatory work for dishes
- Store and use the food correctly when preparing, cooking and finishing dishes
- Work with others to ensure dishes produced are high quality, delivered on time and to the standard required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Commis Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths if required
- One day a week, theory and practical at the Langely College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After 12 months, there is a possibility to become part of the team with a 48h full contract at competitive rates
- Becoming Chef de Partie
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGES GROUP
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.