We are looking for an apprentice who is keen and willing to join our friendly team in the salon. Training development and guidance will be provided during your apprenticeship. The practical application of Hairdressing skills and knowledge, personalised to client requirements, whilst providing an outstanding service.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
10 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks to include
- Meet and greet clients
- Answering the telephone and assisting with client enquiries and system bookings in a polite and professional manner
- Supporting the hair styling with washing, blow drying, mixing and applying colours and treatments when fully trained
- Taking client payments and rebooking appointments
- Ensuring the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times especially leaving for the day following PPE protocols as required
- Attend in-salon training as and when needed and required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hairdressing professional
- Level 2 Functional skills in English and maths if required
- One day a week theory and practice in Langley college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Continued employment after apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EXPRESS SALONS LTD
THE WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGES GROUP
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.