Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. As part of your position you will be dealing with supporting the children with a range of self-care needs such as feeding and personal hygiene.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
24 Oct 2023
10 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Teaching within the EYFS requirements
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Communicating with other team members and parents.
Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0–5
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, and provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
- This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the childcare sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into primary education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Tubbies Day Nursery
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.