Support Worker Apprentice Level 2 OASIS YOUNG PEOPLES CARE SERVICES (UK) LTD
Oasis Care Services are recruiting a Support Worker who will complete the Adult Care Worker Level 2 apprenticeship course. You will be supporting adults with a learning disability, autism, or other mental impairment, to gain independence and be part of the wider community, whilst leading a fulfilling life. You will be supervised under a Team Leader.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
NMW/NLW payable after 1 year of service
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
10 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing care in accordance with best practice and legislative requirements, reflecting policies and procedures and agreed standards under the direction of the service management
- Support and enable adults to maintain skills and personal interests whilst delivering person-centred care
- Support adults in maintaining their tenancy
- Maintain skills at a current level, undertake such training and development as required to maintain and progress knowledge
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Level 2 Diploma in Care.
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Work-based learning
- CPD/Short Courses and Induction training provided
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This is expected to be a long-standing position
- A successful apprentice could expect a permanent post at the end of their apprenticeship
- NMW/NLW payable after 1 year of service
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (A*-C or 9-4)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
OASIS YOUNG PEOPLES CARE SERVICES (UK) LTD
VOCATIONAL TRAINING SERVICES CARE SECTOR LIMITED
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.