Ford Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship - Thurrock FORD RETAIL LIMITED
A Ford Vehicle parts Advisor Apprentice is required. An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles. Duties include handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
09 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders
- The Parts Advisor Apprentice will be working with both customers and workshop staff, over the phone and face to face, using computerised stock management systems and parts identification programme – ECAT
- A Parts Advisor Apprentice will support the dealership, improve sales and provide excellent customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer service practitioner Level 2 (GCSE)
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full-time career within the automotive industry, with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within specific interests they may have, such as progressing through the dealership
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FORD RETAIL LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.