Kia Customer Service Parts Advisor Apprenticeship - Huddersfield PERRYS GROUP LIMITED
Working in an approved office environment, this is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles. Duties include monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
09 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload the apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing, and receiving stock
- Processing payments
- Following company procedures
- Identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders.
The Parts Advisor Apprentice will be working with both customers and workshop staff, over the phone and face to face, using computerised stock management systems and parts identification programme ECAT. A Parts Advisor Apprentice will support the dealership, improve sales, and provide excellent customer service.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and a Skills Coach will make contact at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised Level 2 Customer Service
- Practitioner Standard qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A potential full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership
- Prospects are endless, by having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in
- Functional Skills maths and English if not already achieved
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.