Bright Gems Nursery are looking for a Level 2 apprentice who has a passion to work with children and make learning fun. This role will include being a keyworker, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences. You will be working in a friendly professional environment. Fantastic opportunity in Early Years.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
Day off on your birthday. Free Lunch. Go on outings. Best staff of the month & year award. Massage in the nursery for staff. Free Uniform.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Oct 2023
09 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To help to set up the room(s) for the daily programme and to help tidy away and clean at the end of the session
- To be a key personal assistant to a small group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child needs are recognised and met
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To advise the Manager of any concerns e.g., over children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To assistant with the teaching of children to a high standard, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To support mealtimes within the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2, plus internal training will be provided at the location
- Training is ongoing throughout the apprenticeship
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
BRIGHT GEMS NURSERY LTD
ACADEMY 1 SPORTS LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.