Apprentice Administration Assistant INTRUDER DETECTION AND SURVEILLANCE LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant at Gateshead based company – IDS Fire & Security. The successful applicant would have good long-term prospects with the opportunity to develop the role as the company continues to grow.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
£10,982 - 16-17 year olds £15,579 18+
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
09 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The successful applicant will be trained in the following duties:-
· Compiling job packs for installations
· Receiving and processing handover paperwork
· Raising purchase orders to suppliers
· Reconciliation of purchase orders against deliveries
· Organise return/replacement of equipment
· Creating as fitted specifications
· Off hiring plant equipment
· Photocopying and scanning documents
· Use of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and outlook
· Will be trained to use specialist in-house software
· Other general administrative tasks to support this role as required
The training you will be getting
Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship standard.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful applicant would have good long-term prospects with the opportunity to develop the role as the company continues to grow.
Applicants should be keen to work towards the apprenticeship programme and attend monthly day release at Access Training on Team Valley, Gateshead.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum Grade A*-C / 4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTRUDER DETECTION AND SURVEILLANCE LTD
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.