Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship SNAPDRAGONS NURSERIES LIMITED
Early Years Educators work with and care for children from birth to 5 years. They play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education. As an Early Years specialist, you will personally help to close the gap and increase the life chances of the children you work with.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
Level 3 £250 bonus, payable a month after written confirmation of qualification and a further £250 6 months after this.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
08 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Working alongside qualified Early Years Practitioners and professionals, you will work towards your own Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification. Your mission is to provide exceptional early years care in a safe, nurturing and fulfilling environment whilst inspiring children to unlock their full potential through key skills and values which will establish them as gifted citizens of the world.
What do we need from you?
- Reliable and flexible - contributing positively to the development of the team environment
- Creative and observant - creating a fun and stimulating environment that builds on the interests of the children to help them progress
- Responsible and trustworthy - ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children is at the forefront of your practice
- Committed and motivated - working hard to keep on top of coursework and observations. Utilising the support and expertise of your colleagues and our Early Years Apprentice Mentor
The training you will be getting
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Apprentices will achieve an Early Years Educator qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS level 3 child: staff ratios
Here are some more great reasons to join the team:
We want to improve your work/life balance:
- Paid lunchbreaks (yes, you will get paid just for eating your lunch!)
- Almost seven weeks of paid annual leave and an extra paid day off on your birthday
- Family friendly policies including generous childcare discounts so your own children can attend (30% minimum discount)
We want to help you look after yourself:
- Feeling poorly? We pay enhanced company sick pay for when you can't come in to work
- Need more help? Our staff have 24/7 access to an award-winning Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Not sure where to begin? We have a dedicated inhouse well-being team to help you!
- Feeling hungry? There are always plenty of snacks available
- Cycle to work scheme keeps you and the environment health
We want to recognise all of your hard work and dedication:
- £300 ‘Recommend a friend’ bonus and enhanced rewards for featured jobs
- Employee nominated reward scheme with real world gifts
- Free annual party to celebrate with your team
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
We want to help you progress:
- Wide ranging opportunities for training and career progression including Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner, EYITT, ECT, Level 3 Early Years SENCO
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0117 235 5256
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.