Workshop & Installations Apprentice – Vending Services COIN-A-DRINK LTD
We are looking for a self-motivated and confident person who has great communication skills. Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this is an in-office-based apprenticeship position; carrying out set up and testing of vending and coffee machines ready for customer installations, along with refurbishing and technically maintaining machine stock.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2024
Once the apprenticeship has been completed the hourly wage would increase to £10.90 an hour.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
10 Jan 2024
09 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Prepare both new and refurbished vending and coffee machines to spec for each customer installation
- Using our key set up and testing procedures, you will be responsible for testing electrical and mechanical compliance of each machine as well as setting up machines for planograms and recipes for hot drinks
- Fault find and fix any issues or problems encountered and ensure thorough testing
- Maintain our machines and spare stock through effective warehousing and excellent housekeeping standards
- Take a proactive approach to completion of the apprenticeship programme, with the onus being on you to lead your learning with our support
The training you will be getting
- Lean manufacturing operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- EAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/3589/0
- ETCAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/5151/2
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 603/4344/8
- OAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills)
- Ofqual number: 603/6783/0
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills) 610/0180/6
- Lean manufacturing operative / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
Our company works with a huge range of clients and you will be key to us ensuring they experience exceptional service
from us. You will be involved in customer installations, communicating with our clients face-to-face on occasion.
We will give you all manner of support and you will receive ongoing training to complement your apprenticeship and improve your skills. All you will need to do is turn up to interview with your sparkling persona and convince us to hire you!
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Successful applicants will not only undertake an apprenticeship with us, but for the right candidate, it could be the basis of a long-term career with further progression available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.