Multi Trade Apprentice URBAN STRUCTURES CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
A small family run construction company in the heart of Essex and London are looking to employ an apprentice to work alongside a team of highly skilled and trained construction workers on residential homes. You will be loading and unloading materials and equipment, building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures, plus more.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
08 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment
- Building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures
- Digging trenches, compacting earth and backfilling holes
- Operating and tending machinery and heavy equipment
- Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans
- Assisting skilled tradespeople in their duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Painter and Decorator Level 2 Standard.
- Level 2 essential skills
- Level 2 functional skills
- Level 2 national certificate
- Level 2 national diploma
- Level 2 NVQ
1 day a week training.
Functional skills in maths and English (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Continued job as a multi trade employee.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
URBAN STRUCTURES CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
MULTI TRADES TRAINING LTD
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.