Business Administration Apprentice ECCLES (UK FOUNDRIES FE) LTD
A fantastic apprenticeship opportunity is now open at Eccles UK Foundries in Walsall. We are inviting all ambitious individuals to become part of our administrative team. As an integral member of a dynamic work setting, the apprentice will undergo extensive training, gaining experience in various administrative roles.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
21 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Ensuring clear and effective communication
- Overseeing and maintaining an efficient filing system
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing and updating our database
- Assisting in the distribution of promotional mail to clients
- Drafting and typing various documents, such as marketing materials and general correspondence as needed
- Responding to emails promptly and professionally
- Assisting with the organization of corporate events and hospitality
- Contributing to social media management
- Booking appointments and managing schedules
- Chasing customers for feedback on previously quoted jobs, and relaying this feedback to the senior teams
- Utilising customer feedback to assist in the development of strategies to secure more orders and improve customer satisfaction
- Taking on additional tasks and responsibilities to support team members and overall office functions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 including Functional Skills if required. Relevant Workplace training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time role possible at the end of the apprenticeship to the successful candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ECCLES (UK FOUNDRIES FE) LTD
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.