Medical Receptionist Apprenticeship New Seaham Medical Group
If you want to earn £200 a week whilst gaining your Business Level 3 Qualification this is for you! As a medical receptionist, you’ll be expected to complete various jobs such as greeting patients, answering the phones, and booking/cancelling appointments. If you are organised with an ambitious attitude, then this is the perfect opportunity!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
08 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
New Seaham Medical Group is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individual, to learn all aspects of administration within a General Practice. Full Training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting all members of the public that are visiting the surgery
- Making and receiving relevant calls to patients and external departments (such as hospitals, other health care clinics)
- Recording appointments, arrivals, cancellations, future appointment and processing home visits on the computer databases
- Entering and scan data from hospital letters
- Dealing with mail and deliveries incoming as well as outgoing
- Making sure patient notes are up to date with any forms that need to be forwarded to external authorities
- Taking incoming calls as well as making outgoing calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills English and maths, if applicable
- In house training from the employer
- Full time employment once the apprenticeship is complete
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position within the company, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
0191 229 9725
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.