This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a wide range of practical skills in this well-established company that is expanding. The Apprentice will be on the shop floor in a hands-on based role with your aim being to develop your practical skills and knowledge of the production and assembly process to become a fully contributing member of the team. Undertaking general engineering activities including.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
08 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Undertaking general engineering activities including: -
- Fabrication and sheet metal
- Turning, milling, drilling and pipe bending as well as using state of the art machinery in order to maintain and refurbish equipment.
- All aspects of spring manufacturing using the latest manufacturing methods for metal forming
- The ideal candidate will have confidence to deal with various individuals and groups.
- You will be supported to undertake recognised qualifications whilst gaining on the job experience.
- You will need to be a team player, reliable, adaptable, conscientious, and able to follow instruction
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard
All apprentices will be required to achieve as a minimum:
An employer approved Level 2 Foundation Competence qualification
An employer approved Level 3 Development Competence qualification
An employer approved Level 3 Development Technical Knowledge qualification
- Apprenticeship training will take place both inside the workplace and outside at Rochdale Training, day release is to be confirmed with the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualfiied, progression is offered to the correct candidate, this can include; full time positions or promotion within the comapny.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.