Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician - Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire ALL BODY REPAIRS LIMITED
As an Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician, you will work as part of a highly skilled workforce that is committed to quality, preparing, spraying and finish vehicles that have been involved in collisions and other incidents. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
08 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Repair of minor scratches and dents
- Preparation of new and repaired panels for refinishing
- Preparing vehicle surfaces for masking and priming
- Paint refinishing techniques paint detailing
- Paint detailing and buffing
- Polishing the paintwork of the panel to a suitable finish
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our training partner will deliver a high-quality programme here in our Bodyshop alongside a highly skilled mentor - both will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle paint technician
- No college attendance required as training will take place onsite
- Once the apprenticeship is complete, you will achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard Vehicle Damage Paint Technician
- Level 2 in maths and English Functional Skills (if you do not have a GCSE Grade 4/C)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of your apprenticeship, you can expect employment as well as opportunities to progress within the company into roles such as Workshop Controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.