Business Administration Apprentice CANNY CLEVER IT SERVICE CENTRES LIMITED
Canny Clever Ltd are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic business administration apprentice to join their team. The role involves resolving issues raised by customers, as well as assisting customers in paying their accounts over the phone. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Feb 2024
07 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Answering the phone/general enquiries
- Keeping accurate records and ensuring databases are updated
- Resolving issues raised by customers
- Saving / entering expense, invoice and bills into our accounts system
- Assisting customers in paying their accounts over the phone
- Updating CRM systems & diaries
- Filing/adding contracts to internal systems
- Sales support
- Ownership and development of several key admin processes
The training you will be getting
Training is one day per fortnight with additional in workplace assignments. Training takes place at Middlesbrough College- Please ensure you have ability to travel to Middlesbrough College once a fortnight.
- On-the-job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CANNY CLEVER IT SERVICE CENTRES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.