We are seeking an apprentice dental nurse to join our team and take their first steps towards a rewarding and satisfying career. The dental nurse apprenticeship offers you the opportunity to earn whilst you learn through a combination of practical training, studying and working in the practice. We would love you to join our team. Duties include: reception, dealing with patient queries, answering the phone, taking payments and booking appointments.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
05 Oct 2023
03 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide efficient and reliable chair-side support to Practice Clinicians.
- The role will also require working in other areas of the practice such as reception, dealing with patient queries, answering the phone, taking payments and booking appointments.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This qualification is a level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship accredited by City & Guilds and is delivered nationwide through blended interactive E-Learning, enabling learners to access the course from anywhere in the UK. Upon achievement the apprentice will be awarded a Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3.
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- With experience you may be able to move into jobs like team manager, team leader or dental practice manager.
- With further training you could become a dental therapist, helping a dentist carry out the more routine dentistry work. You could also become a dental hygienist, helping people to look after their teeth and gums.
- You might decide to train as an orthodontic therapist helping dentists to improve the look and position of a patient's teeth.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TEMP DENT DENTAL AGENCY LIMITED
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.