Kia Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship - Worksop PERRYS GROUP LIMITED
Working in a service department, the apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems and promoting continuous improvement in customer service. Level 3 Apprenticeship. them on current customer affairs and relations. Duties will include; Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone. To process and solve customer service complaints. Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
02 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone.
- To process and solve customer service complaints.
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Customer service specialist Apprenticeship Standard.
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and a skills coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
- Online training will also be provided throughout the course.
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership.
- Future prospects are endless by having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.