As an apprentice you will be supporting our team with the day to day duties, challenges, and operation of delighting and engaging with our customers. As part of your position you will develop trusted relationships with accounts by meeting customer needs, ensuring a long term mutually beneficial relationship which will withstand competition.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
£16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience.
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
09 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day you will be:
- Being the 'first responder' to incoming calls, enquiries, and orders for accounts
- Process all incoming orders in a timely and accurate manner ensuring a helpful, knowledgeable service is delivered
- Ensure quotes are created and orders placed in a timely fashion
- Assist the sales teams with account admin in support of sales activity
- Work closely with Finance to ensure outstanding queries are dealt with on all accounts within 48-hour service level agreement
- Update customers and Key Account Managers on operational and order status where issues arise ensuring all necessary key stakeholders are kept informed of issues
- Ensure all systems are accurate and up to date with all information relating to orders, including delivery address and contact details
- Drive customers online to help with their efficiencies of order processing
- Resolve customer queries as soon as they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure a swift resolution, escalating when appropriate
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction.
You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
Your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation.
You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers.
You provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements.
Your customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is the opportunity of a full time job once the apprenticeship has been completed successfully
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CHICHESTER COLLEGE GROUP
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.