Property Maintenance Apprenticeship PARK PLAZA HOTELS (UK) SERVICES LIMITED
PPHE International Hotel Group looking for an engineering and maintenance apprentice. The opportunity will enable the candidate to develop knowledge and skills of building repair and maintenance work, including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, painting and decorating and mechanical engineering.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2023
£10,158.72 to £20,048.08
Or more depending on experience
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will be expected to support the Engineering department in the day to day maintenance requests that will arise including:
- maintaining the quality of the rooms
- cleaning fan coils filters and air handling units
- de-scalings shower heads
- general cleaning of plant room areas, workshops and store areas
- moving furniture around
- carrying out plumbing, electrical, painting and decorating, and carpentry repairs.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will take training in the L2 Apprenticeship Standard in Property Maintenance.
- Training will take place at Lewisham College,London SE8 4RZ
- One day per week duration 24 months
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
With experience, you could become a team supervisor or move into a management position within the maintenance and engineering team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.