Business Administrator Apprentice RUBY VEHICLE SERVICES LTD
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Ruby Vehicle Services Ltd as a Business Administration Level 3 apprentice. Ruby Vehicle Services are a small family business located in the beautiful Shropshire Hills. This role would be great for a school leaver with an interest in business admin.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2023
Ruby Vehicle Services Ltd will pay more than the National Minimum wage for apprentices, this is dependant on age & any previous experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
01 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintaining up to date records of routine maintenance of customers vehicles as well as our own fleet.
- Using accounting software to keep records of purchase ledgers.
Maintaining HR records for all employees.
- Ensuring standards are met with regard to regulations of professional standards set by governing bodies.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Mentor on site to support with day-to-day learning
- Regular assessor visits to develop qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship, the long-term goal for the sucesfull learner would be to offer a permanent position to grow and develop with the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.