Apprentice Service Co-ordinator ARGUS FIRE PROTECTION COMPANY LIMITED
Administrative duties within a busy department, to include answering telephone calls and emails, planning and deployment of works to service team members and utilising in house service platform. Also, working alongside different departments on collaborations and filing and general administrative duties.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
01 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Involved in and accountable for understanding and using the recently introduced purchase ordering process
- Raising sales invoices through to issuing to customer
- Involved in raising purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation
- Provide support to the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through an understanding and confidence of using internal processes and systems
- Matching and coding invoices, reconciling supplier statements
- Working both independently and collaboratively in a small organisation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
In-house training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis with the current finance team. You will not be required to attend Dudley College premises as the course is delivered in the workplace only.
An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course. Continual assessments, coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study. Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
At the end of your training, you will sit an exam and submit course work as part of your assessment, and you will receive a Level 3 qualification.
Employer will provide on the job training in each department with an experienced member of staff.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified, the right candidate, who has shown the correct skill set to suit the business, will be offered a full-time permanent job with us.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.