JHM Butt & Co are offering a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our equipment team, liaising with customers day to day. Your role will also include receiving and handling incoming calls and processing customer orders.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Wage and salary may increase in relation to performance at review points.
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
01 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the sales department with admin tasks and being the first point of call for internal enquiries
- Reporting to the sales manager and assisting him with everyday tasks and projects
- Covering admin tasks for the after sales department are on annual leave/absent
- You’ll be on the phone a lot talking to customers and suppliers
- Carrying out administrative tasks for the sales and after sales department
- Learning to communicate with customers in a professional way
- Quoting, invoicing and generating purchase orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 City & Guilds Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 3 City & Guilds Diploma in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in maths or English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion, the apprentice will become a full-time employee of the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.