Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship ROSEANNA GRACE LIMITED
Roseanna Grace Physiotherapy are pleased to offer a vacancy of a new addition to this established company based in Jesmond. You will be dealing with client queries, meeting and greeting, arranging appointments, making diary changes and answering the telephone in a professional manner as part of other daily tasks and responsibilities.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
01 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Interacting with customers whilst they are waiting in reception (making them feel very comfortable and welcome)
- Dealing with client queries in a professional manner
- Communicating via email/text/phone
- Working on bespoke IT systems
- Arranging appointments
- Ensuring a clean and presentable reception area and clinic rooms
- Diary management
- Supporting the physiotherapists with administration duties
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Training will be delivered in the workplace
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Roseanna Grace is passionate about training up the right candidate and perusing this to a permanent position within her team on completion of your apprentice training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.