Northern Skills are recruiting a Production Chef Apprentice on behalf of Mistell. The Successful candidate will work towards gaining level 2 Production Chef. As part of your position you will ensure that cooked and raw foods are kept separate during the preparation/cooking/service process.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
14 Oct 2023
31 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparation of meals; prepare food in accordance with agreed methods/recipes
- Prepare ingredients for meals under direction
- Ensure that clean and dirty processes are kept separate
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean and orderly working environment
- Timely and accurate preparation of routine
- Equipment/resources/materials as set out in instructions
- Undertake basic record keeping as directed
- Refill and replace consumables
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Day release one day per week
- Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potentially there will be an option to move on to a higher-level qualification and have an excellent career progression within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.