Apprentice Business Administrator Schools Mutual Services
Schools Mutual Services are excited to announce that they are looking for an Apprentice Administrative Officer to join their friendly and professional team in their Head Office in Newcastle to help with screening candidates, create job adverts and manage systems. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a unique and growing company that rewards hard work and fully supports its employees as they progress.
Closing date: 22 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
31 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
This is an excellent opportunity to progress and grow within the company for the right candidate who is outgoing, enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills. The role is within a fun and friendly working environment which rewards hard work.
The employer will support the successful candidate through their apprenticeship and full training will be given. Main duties will include:
- Ensuring candidates are fully vetted to safeguarding standards before assignments
- Carry our telephone pre-screens with new candidates and to be confident asking questions
- Create and post Job Adverts for specific roles on behalf of clients
- Use social media to post about current vacancies and interact with people
- Keep the companies database updated, ensuring information inputted is correct
- Updating the candidate tracking system
- Identify areas of resourcing that need focus and provide solutions to line manager
- Conducting administrative jobs given by chain of command
This above list of duties is not exhaustive and other tasks may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate should have good IT skills, be confident on the telephone and should have some customer service experience. Probationary period applies.
The training you will be getting
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The company are looking for someone to stay with them for the long-term and develop a strong career within their team. The right candidate will be provided with the opportunity to progress with further qualifications and experience within the company and receive Professional Development Training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Schools Mutual Services
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.