Business Administrator Apprentice SWIFT MOTOR ENGINEERING LTD
An exciting opportunity within Swift Motor Engineering has arisen to join this friendly family ran business as a Business Administration/Receptionist. Working alongside two experienced members of staff, you will be mentored at every step of your apprenticeship and be able to grow and progress in the role. You will provide excellent customer service both face to face and over the telephone to clients of the business, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
31 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide best practice administration support to both the office staff and the wider business
- Provide excellent customer service both face to face and over the telephone to clients of the business
- Operate company booking system (Teckman) for all customer bookings and invoicing
- Order parts required for car repairs
- Liaise with suppliers and build excellent customer relationships
- Assist with completing department documentation
- Assist with promotion of company on social media platforms
- Support with housekeeping tasks such as re-stocking consumables, stationery, diary management etc.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested across the wider business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3, at Access Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the opportunity to progress within this organisation, as it continues to grow. Possibility of progressing into role of Service Advisor.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SWIFT MOTOR ENGINEERING LTD
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.