Business Administrator apprentice BELLMAC FIRE AND SECURITY LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Administrator apprentice at Bellmac Fire and Security Limited, based in Durham. The owners encourage a supportive team environment and offer an excellent environment for professional growth. The company supports all colleagues to develop their careers in a fun and professional working environment.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Sep 2023
31 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls and taking messages
- Preparing letters, scanning documents and creating folders and manuals
- Filing – both electronic and paper-based
- Preparing reports and liaising with customers and engineers and arranging engineer and surveyor visits
- Use of Microsoft Office, accounting software (XERO), InstallerPro and other applications
- Raising invoices and assisting with reconciliating accounts
- Sending customer statements and assisting with account receivable duties
- Contributing to the company’s social media
- General record-keeping and updating of systems
- Maintaining data in accordance with GDPR
Applicants should have good IT skills and be able to communicate clearly on the telephone, probationary period applies.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The role will develop overtime in terms of duties and responsibilities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BELLMAC FIRE AND SECURITY LIMITED
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.