Parts advisor Apprentice Peterborough FORD & SLATER LIMITED
Working in an approved office environment, this is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
31 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload, the apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing, and receiving stock
- Processing payments
- Following company procedures
- Identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems / enquiries and processing customer’s orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and a Skills Coach will make contact at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course
An apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A potential full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership. Future prospects are endless.
By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FORD & SLATER LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.