Sales & Customer Service Apprentice Malthouse Engineering
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and supportive sales team within a long established engineering company. Career progression opportunities for the right candidate. Duties to include; Putting together quotes for customers, responding to customer enquiries through email or phone and reporting to senior staff on progress.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
21 Oct 2023
31 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning about different processes we offer
- Learning about all the steel grades we offer
- Understanding how what you learn can help our customers
- Putting together quotes for customers
- Prospecting/Attaining feedback
- Responding to customer enquiries through email or phone
- Reporting to senior staff on progress
All of the above will be fine-tuned with the necessary training to ensure success.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, including end point assessment
- All training received on-site with no day release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full role with competitive salary upon successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.