Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship PLASTRIBUTION LIMITED
At Plastribution, great customer service is our speciality. We are looking for a team player to become our Level 3 Business Administration apprentice. The ideal candidate will possess skills around relationship building, strong communication and is a highly motivated individual. A varied and exciting role with great future progression potential. You will spend time with all departments as scheduled, providing support to each business function and assisting in the day to day activities.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
31 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. Work to develop a well-rounded knowledge and understanding of the company’s overall business operations
2. Spend time with all departments as scheduled, providing support to each business function and assisting in the day to day activities. Responsibilities will include:
a. Answering the telephone in a professional manner and transferring calls to the relevant person/department
b. Inputting sales, purchase orders and invoices onto Netsuite and
customer/supplier portals, checking for errors and ensuring that high standards are met
c. Ensuring that files are kept up to date, including updating digital files on the CRM database
d. Reviewing stocks to assist in the maintenance of stock levels
e. Retrieving and reviewing data, running reports from our business systems
f. Liaise with and support both internal and external customers, suppliers and logistic providers to ensure that service levels are maintained
g. Creating and producing packing lists to communicate with warehouses and internal teams
h. Report the occurrence of any non-conformance through CRM using Cases
i. Assist in the credit management process, running credit reports and chasing for payments
j. Assist the marketing function, producing marketing literature, updating the website and creating marketing campaigns
k. Provide support to the technical team on day to day enquiries, liaising with both customers and suppliers to maintain regulatory records and databases
l. General office administration (e.g. filing)
m. Assist with compliance and sustainability administration.
3. Building relationships both internally and externally to ensure that information is shared quickly and efficiently
4. Be flexible in respect of company needs by providing cover for absent colleagues and assisting others where necessary.
5. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
6. Keep all corporate, financial and commercial information records and comments confidential.
7. Participate in Company Continuous Improvement Projects as requested.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Work based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Plastribution will offer further development and continuous employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.