Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship SOM-3 RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Within this role, you’ll contact candidates with suitable skills and qualify them for vacancies that will be supplied to you. If you have the desire to get into IT recruitment delivery and/or sales and want to develop new clients, that’s great as we can provide the tools, a successful environment and train you if you haven’t had the opportunity yet. Duties include: liaising with both applicants and employers on the phone, remotely and face to face and entering data into the internal databases.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Depending on prior experience the salary band is from £15,000 - £19,000 per annum
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
28 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful applicant will recruit across all the major IT disciplines, to name a few: Software Development, Testing, Infrastructure, Unified Comms & Networking, Cyber Security, Technical Support, IaC, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Data Science, Data Engineering, RPA, Blockchain, AI & IA, IT Sales, C-Level, Cloud Computing, Datacentre, ERP
This role will involve:
- Liaising with both applicants and employers on the phone, remotely and face to face
- Entering data into the internal databases
- Completing networking activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment or Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.