Apprentice Business Administration Assistant TEMPCARE PERSONNEL LTD
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Care Team as business support in our Bradford Office. You must have great communication skills, natural ability to deal with people and situations you come across and enjoy a caring and rewarding working environment. Duties include: incoming/outgoing email/post, supporting the care team generally and prepairing and presenting documents to the team.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
Hourly rate will be reviewed after probationary period
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Oct 2023
28 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Incoming/outgoing email/post
- Supporting the care team generally
- Prepairing and presenting documents to the team
- General purchase ordering
- Using microsoft calendar
- Liaising with clients via telephone & email
- Logging of calls.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard:
Units included in the programme include:
- The Organisation
- Business Fundamentals
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Managing Performance.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
TEMPCARE PERSONNEL LTD
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.