Join us at Millennium Supplies Ltd as a Digital Marketer Apprentice. You will drive the business through social networks, ecommerce and promotion campaign, alongside traditional methods. A busy branch with a friendly team who work hard to offer a great service and excellent product knowledge. Duties will include: Driving awareness of the company's products and services via digital channels such as online advertising and social media. Create and execute digital campaigns. Create reports for interaction and monitor traffic from online platforms.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
28 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Driving awareness of the company's products and services via digital channels such as online advertising and social media.
- Create and execute digital campaigns.
- Create reports for interaction and monitor traffic from online platforms.
- Process orders from the ecommerce site in good time whilst keeping the stock control accurate.
- Support will be required in other areas of the business as and when needed.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On the job training at the business as well as day release 1 day per week to attend Warrington & Vale Royal college, working towards Level 3 Digital Marketer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time employment.
- Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MILLENNIUM SUPPLIES LTD
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.