Marks Transport are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Apprentice Business Administrator to join their team. As one of NKDC’s largest employers, we are constantly looking for quality people who share our passion for delivering excellent customer service. With this in mind we want to get the right candidate through the door to grow with us.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
28 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- General administration jobs.
- Assisting Conversions Manager in the day-to-day running of the workshop.
- Working closely with our new dash cam and tracker system.
- Keeping track of internal and external workshop work.
- Working alongside our workshop staff to ensure efficiency within the workshop.
- Answering incoming calls and emails.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards their Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Training will take place in the workplace, roughly 6 hours a week will be assigned to assist with working through the learner journal.
- You will be assigned an Assessor who will make regular visits to you in the workplace.
- Completion of this Apprenticeship is an ideal stepping stone into further career opportunities, such as Management or Senior Support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship and suited to our business by hard work and willingness during the Apprenticeship, permanent employment may be possible in our new offices
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Margaret or Ruby in the Apprenticeships Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.