We are looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic Customer Service Apprentice to join our team. As one of NKDC’s largest employers, we are constantly looking for quality people who share our passion for delivering excellent customer service. With this in mind, we want to get the right candidate through the door to grow up with us. The role involves assisting the Fleet Manager & Contracts Manager in their busy schedule. Answering external calls.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
27 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are a family run business and enjoy working with people from our community. As one of NKDC’s largest employers, we are constantly looking for quality people who share our passion for delivering excellent customer service.
We are a growing business with plans just accepted for new offices and MOT & service bays. With this in mind, we want to get the right candidate through the door to grow up with us.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- General administration jobs
- Assisting the Fleet Manager & Contracts Manager in their busy schedule
- Answering external calls
- Seeing in our MOT & service customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards their Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- Training will take place in the workplace, roughly 6 hours a week will be assigned to assist with working through the learner journal
- You will be assigned an Assessor who will make regular visits to you in the workplace
- Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member at professional level
- Completion of this apprenticeship provides an ideal path to the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship and suited to our business by hard work and willingness during the apprenticeship, full-time employment may be possible in our new offices
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Margaret or Ruby in the Apprenticeships Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.