Business Administrative Assistant Apprentice GATHERING MOMENTUM LTD
At Gathering Momentum Ltd we are passionate about providing high levels of service to all our customers and to develop a team that supports all services. We are looking for a motivated individual with excellent communication and people skills to join the team. The role will have multiple responsibilities as part of your progression and development.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing daily administration and CRM management to some of our top clients and their businesses, including answering and actioning customer phone and email enquiries
- Assisting the company in providing best service to clients, by escalating customer issues and client requests to relevant team members. And supporting team members to achieve individual and companywide goals
- Developing skills on a range of digital business systems such as customer and stock management, reporting, booking and payment management, and auditing
- Using full Microsoft Office suite and our internal systems to produce and record accurate documentation of client processes and developments through meeting reports, spreadsheets and presentations, to support their business and the wider team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Standard - Level 3
- On the job training - to support role development
- Off the job training - remote training/support and site visits
- Employer to offer dedicated training time to support off the job training requirements
- Functional Skills support - maths/English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment and progression opportunities upon successful completion of Level 3.
We have a strong team culture with room for opportunities and growth within a rapidly growing team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.