This is an exciting opportunity to work for Charlton and Jenrick Ltd, a design and manufacturer of multi fuel and wood burning stoves, gas and electric fires, based in Telford, a stone’s throw from the birthplace of the industrial revolution.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
27 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the marketing team plan, create and deliver communications and campaigns.
- Assist and contribute with developing engaging content for use across all delivery platforms, including emails, social media, the company website and off-line.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team.
- Monitor, maintain and order marketing assets inc POS, promotional and workwear.
- Proof-read marketing and communication materials to ensure accuracy.
- Take responsibility for yearly advertising schedule.
- Manage incoming external telephone calls for the department.
- Monitor and reply to marketing queries and comments (telephone, and emails).
- Build relationships and regularly communicate with internal stakeholders across C&J, and external stakeholders such as suppliers, dealers and overseas distributors.
- Learn and or develop graphic design skills to assist with the creation of brand assets, ideally using InDesign and Illustrator.
- Schedule, organise and attend meetings and events, online or offline, as and when required.
- Assist with marketing events.
- To work to C&J brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines.
- To get involved in increasing engagement via social media channels.
- To learn how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including GA4 and the effectiveness of campaigns via URL tracking.
- Learn and use company internal systems.
- Overall we would like the apprentice to demonstrate a positive commitment to C&J and their own learning and development.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Marketing
This will also include functional skills if required.
End point assessment
Certificate of completion of the standard.
You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Subject to Apprentice’s strength/s identified, ongoing personal development will be structured and part of their role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Charlton & Jenrick Ltd
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
0345 678 9023
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.