Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 Olive Tree Day Nursery & Pre-School
The apprenticeship lasts for 13-months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector, supporting the development of the childcare provision, plus much more.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2023
£8,236.80 to £16,255.20
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
27 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun. Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery
- Supporting children’s learning and development
- Supporting children’s self-help needs. Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13-months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
Must complete paediatric training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Level 3 - Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion.
Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or Functional Skills L2) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Olive Tree Day Nursery & Pre-School
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
020 3137 1470
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.