Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship MOUNT LANE DAY CARE NURSERY LTD
A great opportunity to work as Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice at Ofsted Good setting, Mount Lane Day Nursery in Market Drayton. You will play an important part within the nursery planning activities whilst developing the children emotionally, socially & educationally. Flexibility available on start date, immediate start available too
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
27 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Caring for and watching over the safety and happiness of 0-4-year-old children. Working towards your Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship.
Duties will include:
- Washing and monitoring their hygiene
- Changing and making sure they are comfortable
- Feeding/ preparing snacks and clearing up
- Planning and organising fun and educational activities
- Taking part in activities and guiding children with your training knowledge
- Cleaning and tidying up and helping children to form good habits
- Attend regular training and development in line with regulations and deemed appropriate by the management
- Be aware of nursery's safeguarding and confidentiality policy
- Attend staff meetings for updates and give feedback for parent evenings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma for Early Years Practitioner's
- Support with English and maths if required
- Work based learning
- End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Mount Lane Day Nursery will always offer progression and full time employment upon successful completion of an apprenticeship whenever possible.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE English and Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 FS) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.